Thursday, June 26, 2014

 Holy cow has it been a long time since I've posted something.
All I can say is I have missed blogging and it's summer!

I know, looking at this you think an amateur got a hold of some ingredients.. and you're right!

I have never successfully been able to make perfect looking sunny-side up eggs.. These are okay, right? I mean, nothing's perfect?

This is really a typical breakfast for me though because it's fast and easy and is nutritious.

I have a really bad habit of eating ice.. I know, bad for my teeth.. But I figured to cure that temptation I'll just eat some frozen fruit instead. That way I can have the best of both worlds! :D
I've been trying out the bread you see here- it's a five-grain brand and it's actually quite tasty. I still don't eat the crust though, haha.

AND NO DAILY MEAL IS COMPLETE WITHOUT....

My coffee.
I've been really aiming to start tasting and trying new coffee grounds. So why not start with my favorite coffee place?

Starbucks is love. Starbucks is life.
Haha, just kidding.

I just recently purchased this cup from Starbucks and I absolutely LOVE IT. Even though it's a Venti, it gives me all the coffee I need. :)

And this blonde blend is pretty tasty too.
I'm hoping now that it's summer I'll be posting and blogging more frequently. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment