Thursday, April 25, 2013

Caffiene and Cheese.

Sounds good right?
It looks good too!
This morning I woke up late which resulted in me rushing to get out the door and I unfortunately didn't get the chance to eat breakfast.
Crap, right?
Lucky for me my college has a little cafe that I go to.. Well, almost every day.
This morning I had a breakfast cookie- I threw away the wrapper and was too hungry to remember to take a picture- along with what you see here, an Iced Peppermint Latte and a Triple Cheesr Bagel.

I LOVE these bagels so much, I buy them a little more than I should.. But oh well!

I've been ordering Peppermint lately because I've been constantly thinking about Christmas..

I know I know, it's not even summer yet, but I love Christmas SO much.

So for me it's just a little reminder of the fact that it'll be here soon enough :)

No comments:

Post a Comment