Saturday, April 20, 2013

My Iced (Caramel) Coffee/Mocha Recipe :)

My Iced Coffee is really more of a mocha, but it still tastes awesome!

What you'll need:
1/4 Tsp. Torani Sugar Free Caramel Syrup
1 Tsp. Truvia Natural Sweetener (optional)
2 swirls/circles Hershey's Lite Syrup (also optional for the chocolate lovers)
Almond Milk-Unsweetened
Folgers Gormet Supreme
And of course, Ice

1) Brew any coffee of your choice (I stick it in the fridge afterward so my ice doesn't melt)

2) Put ice in a cup (I prefer crushed iced) and pour the cold coffee in the cup. I usually fill 2/3 of the cup up with coffee, so there's room for Almond Milk.

3) Add a couple swirls of chocolate syrup, a 1/4 teaspoon of Caramel Syrup, a teaspoon of Truvia, and fill the last 1/3 of room in your cup with delicious Almond Milk.

4) Stir it and drink up! It won't last long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment