Saturday, April 20, 2013

Morning Consistencies

This is what my morning consists of.
I just woke up and took a nice, cleansing shower and now I'm currently eating and reading.

For breakfast this morning i'm having Pomegranate Oatmeal with some Iced Coffee- my typical breakfast. :)

And the most important part of this whole picture- the reading!
I am taking my first online class, which let me tell you is anything but easy!
At least the textbook gives lots of modern day examples so you really understand what's going on.
My class is called State and Local Governments and so far I've actually been able to put my strength of writing into action, as we're supposed to write reading responses along with partaking in discussions as a part of our 'participation' points for the class.

Anywho, my first online test in this class is due tonight so I've got lots of studying to do!
I'll have to find some creative ways to study to help me out a little.
I'll post any I can think of. :)
Off I go!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great class, my friend! I haven't been on your blog in while, and I needed to catch up. :) Great posts! oh... iced coffee recipe?

    ReplyDelete