Monday, April 15, 2013

Teenage Girl Rant

I don't know what it is about actually caring for someone that makes it so difficult to get over.
I've been asking myself these questions:

Is he worth it?
He treated me bad once, will he do it again?
Does he not understand boundaries?
Why is he so prideful about being a jerk?

The guy I speak of has been taking interest in another girl, and even though our relationship is over and done with, I can't help but to think, what if?
And it sucks when this girl just so happens to be a friend of mine-
Who doesn't even know about his and I's past, I might add..
It's all very confusing..
But,
I'm a strong woman and all I need are my friends. I have a life to live and I'm trying my hardest not to let silly things like this get in the way of that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment